Thursday, March 29, 2007

Love will cook us apart


Februarinatten var bittert kall tills jag fann en bild av kärlek. Kärleken mellan två människor. Kärleken till sång och musik. Kärleken till mat. Kärleken till två människor i maten. Hur varm blevo jag icke inombords!

I Eat Cannibal, feed on animal
Your love is so edible to me, I eat cannibals
I eat cannibal, it's incredible
You bring out the animal in me, I eat cannibals

I like spice, tasty and nice
Looks trim, vitamin, forget the dieting
Mmm such a dish, I can't resist
Healthy recipe, what you got it's good for me

All I wanna do, is make a meal of you
We are what we eat, you're my kind of meat
Got a hunger for your love, it's what I'm speaking of
Give a dog a bone, I can take it home





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Och igen! Hahahha..vissa saker tar länge att gro hos mig! men NU inser jag det helt äckligt sjuk roliga i "just add people"!! *hahahahaaa*

05 April, 2007 00:22  
Blogger Karl said...

Tastes like chicken!

05 April, 2007 10:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se